Monday, May 2, 2011

about me

hi my name is brandon i have alot of intrests mostly video gaming and biking  and fighting but my bigests is scycoligy and being a therapist physicaly and mentaly im always help for porple. I would say it's something i love doing all bevause seeing loved one's and friends smile makes me happy. My other thing is biking and video games the biggest way for me to kill time and to help when im mad or deppressed. the ways to explain my self are well some of them are explicit but i would like to shere i have deppression and sever anger issues. Poeple dont understand why because i keep somany things bottled up it's not good but hey its life i look at like as a candle you have the biggest candle butt no matter what yours will bur the same speed as others my favoret is life is like temprature it can fluxuate for the good and bad... well i dont have to much to say about me. im 17 almost 18 i love biking and cleaning i'm a smart kid and can keep my cool about alot of stuff deppending what it is and most of the time its hard well thats me it was nice shering about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment